Mule deer. Cottontails. Gambel Quail. Two Great Blue Herons (this caused much slowing and many double-takes to be sure my eyes weren't fooling me). Javelina. Cooper's Hawk. Red-Tailed Hawk.
Yup. Certainly beats admiring the bumper of the car in front of me.
Looking forward to the Mica Mountain run this Sunday. Will post more about that next week, just hoping my lungs behave themselves and I'm able to do the entire distance, we will see.
Here's a little music for your day... this is a great ensemble from Canada, playing a song I really like along the town lake path in Austin, where I used to work and run. Enjoy!
Yup. Certainly beats admiring the bumper of the car in front of me.
Looking forward to the Mica Mountain run this Sunday. Will post more about that next week, just hoping my lungs behave themselves and I'm able to do the entire distance, we will see.
Here's a little music for your day... this is a great ensemble from Canada, playing a song I really like along the town lake path in Austin, where I used to work and run. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment