Okay, the first thing you should know is that I'm typing this on my phone, which is ridiculous. So, this will be an abbreviated version of events until I can gain access to a computer, which may be another week. (Wow, run-on sentence anyone)
The next thing you should know is that I've officially completed my first 100K race. It was a blast, I'm still trying to figure out how best to describe it. I finished in 14hours, on the dot. Considering I had told myself I'd be satisfied with anything under 16, I'm pretty stoked about that.
More or less, I'll leave it at that for now.
A huge thanks to Luis Escobar and his Born to Run crew, all the volunteers, Tiffany&Christi for giving me a ride, and everyone who has supported me in my crazy running endeavors.
Detailed accounts of people dressed up as chickens, merle haggard, barefeet and caballo blanco, among other things to come in the (relatively) near future.
Woohoo! That's amazing, and so are you!
ReplyDelete