Thursday, January 20, 2011

A new start

Okay, bear with me, this is a new start to an old habit. I've gone back and forth in my head trying to decide whether I should transfer some of my old thoughts onto this new format...the jury's still out, but I'm leaning towards no.
So, what to expect here... (and by that I mean, what can you eagerly be awaiting! ha!)
I've got a lot going on these days, and a lot of it is very exciting (to me). So, most likely this space will be dominated with a lot of talk about runnning and gardening/farming. That is pretty much what takes up the majority of my time.
For my friends far away, if you end up taking a moment to glance at this when I actually post things here, rad. This is a much better format than facespace to get an idea of what I'm up to. I hope y'all get a kick out of it, and feel free to give me your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should blog about how you came up to Williams in the spring of 2011 for 4 days to help your friends, The Two Queer Hippies, plant their container garden. I am sure they will set you up somewhere on their acreage with your own lovely tent site...

    ReplyDelete